NEW MEMBERS FORMS TO BE COMPLETED
- Swimming Queensland Application form Click Here
- Blue Card Application forms Click Here
- Media release Form Click Here
- Medical Information Form Click Here
Membership at Pelican Waters Caloundra Swimming Club covers Swimming Australia, Swimming Qld and Wide Bay Swimming Fees. It enables members to swim in all Club Nights, Club Championships and Queensland sanctioned swimming meets. Swimmers can attend appropriate subsidised camps and also get to enjoy fun theme nights and rewards throughout the season.
For new members you will require:
- Completed and signed Membership Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport for each swimmer and original should be cited by a PWCSC committee member
- Completed Medical Form for each swimmer
- Completed Media Release Forms
- Copy of current Blue Card or positive notice from CCYPCG or completed Blue Card Application Form
to be submitted to Club Registrar on Membership
In accordance with PWCSC Policy ALL parents are strongly encouraged hold a current Blue Card or positive notice from CCYPCG. A “Volunteers Blue Card” is free when applying through the club.
If you have any questions about membership, please email email@example.com.
Payment of fees can be done by completing the credit card details on the bottom of the membership forms (please note there is a 4% surcharge on all credit card payments) or via direct debit.
Direct Debit Details
Pelican Waters Caloundra Swim Club
BSB: 034-168 Account No: 24-3546
Thank you and welcome to Pelican Waters Caloundra Swimming Club.